What is the acai berry extract? (Acai Berry)
What is Asa Berry? (Acai Berry)
Asai is a small fruit similar to black grapes and berries. Tastes like berries with chocolate Found in the Amazon forest in Brazil, is a fruit that has been called. "Sacred fruit"
Asa Berry What are the benefits?
Asa Berry Is a fruit that has been known as a super food (Superfood) that helps maintain health Rich in nutrients that are beneficial to the body, including vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium, vitamin B, phosphorus, and most importantly, an antioxidant such as anthocyanin. (Anthocyanins), which has antioxidant properties to help prevent chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other diseases caused by Can deteriorate the body Making Asa berry popular and being used as a key ingredient in many healthy foods
Asa Berry What kind of health can be helped?
- Helps to slow down the degeneration of cells. And reduce tiredness, fatigue from hard work
- Helps to reduce arteriosclerosis, reduce blood fat, reduce sugar in the blood as well.
- Nourish the eyes and increase the ability to see or slow down the degeneration of the eyes, increase blood flow in the small blood vessels in the tip of the eye.
- There are vitamins to help nourish the body and strengthen immunity and nourish the skin.
- Nourishing helps to prevent cardiovascular disease.
- There are anti-inflammatory substances in the body. Helps reduce inflammation that may cause cancer, heart disease and stroke.
- Helps to balance the excretion and not cause obesity.
- Protect the skin from sunlight. Reducing skin inflammation Prevent wrinkles And make the scar fade Helps make the skin look younger.
- Prevent the degeneration of cells in the body that cause chronic diseases. And various cancers etc.
From the benefits of Asa Berry has been used to make food and drink healthy. And used as raw materials and ingredients in skin creams, cosmetics, and many health products. However, for people with food allergy problems in the palm family (Arecaceae), including pregnant or lactating women. Chronic illnesses that require regular medication, such as lipid-lowering drugs Blood sugar or insulin drugs should consult a doctor or pharmacist. Before using the product from Asai for further safety