What is the Apple Cider Venice? (Apple Cider Vinegar)
Apple cider Venica What is? (Apple Cider Vinegar)
Apple Cider Vinegar or Apple cider juice Is vinegar fermented from fresh apples Which many people prefer to have at home to cook or mix with refreshing drinking water … But do you know that In addition to its distinctive and unique flavor Apple Cider Vinegar There are still many health benefits. Like we might not have thought of it at all!
Apple Cider Vinegar How to eat?
- Helps to nourish the digestive system.
Did you know? That eating apple cider juice before a large meal Will help digest food better since Apple Cider Vinegar Will increase acid in the stomach Makes gastric juice in the stomach work more efficiently Also makes our digestive tract secrete more enzymes for digesting proteins
Eating small apple cider before eating Therefore helps to reduce flatulence Indigestion Tight colic And solve the problem of indigestion Especially when we eat a diet that has a lot of meat have
- Helps to lose weight
Scientists believe that eating Apple Cider Vinegar Will help us feel full faster Makes us eat other food Less during the day And resulting in natural weight loss
One research found that Eating apple cider a day 1 – 2 Tablespoon daily Consecutive 3 month Will help reduce weight by about 1.2 – 1.7 kg By not adversely affecting health While also causing blood lipid levels Fat in the abdomen And the fat around the belly is also reduced (1) Even if eating along with exercise and dieting as well Will even help to lose weight faster
- Helps control blood sugar levels
Apple Cider Vinegar Is a natural formulated sugar control recipe that is effective Especially in patients with diabetes who are insulin resistant It has been discovered that if we eat apple cider before meals that are high in starch and sugar It will help prevent blood sugar from rising up too quickly to the point of being uncontrollable. (2) While also helping the body become more insulin sensitive 20 – 30% with (3) Causing the sugar from food to be cleared quickly out of the blood Which is very good for diabetic patients who have difficulty controlling blood sugar, is already the original capital
- Helps to nourish the heart.
Heart disease is a malignant disease caused by many risk factors. Such as having high blood cholesterol Until the fat clogs the heart arteries And causing the injured tissue to become damaged into a hard membrane
There are many studies found that Apple Cider can help reduce the blood lipid levels of mice. (4) And also helps substances that are capable of destroying various tissues Reduced in the body Which will result in reduced risk of cardiovascular disease followed however We do not have enough evidence that Apple cider vinegar How much can it help to improve heart health?
- Helps to balance hormones.
Sometimes hormonal imbalances in the body cause many disorders. such as Causing women to have a disease called Polycystic Ovarian SSyndrome (PCOS) Or having a small cyst Large number of ovaries Irregular menstruation and ovulation Which results in having a difficult baby
There is research that has proven that When women with the disease PCOS Drink water with apple cider approximately 1 Tablespoon daily Will help balance the hormones in the body to return to balance (5) And should help alleviate the symptoms of the disease PCOS Too
- Helps to restore overall physical health.
Fermentation process Apple Cider Vinegar Causing many substances that are beneficial to the body Like acetic acid (Acetic acid) Which is caused by the change in sugar in apples And is the one that makes apple cider with a sour taste and has a unique smell (6) The acetic acid will help balance the digestion, as we have already mentioned.
In the apple cider there is another substance known as Mother Which has the characteristics of thin fibers That consists of proteins enzyme And bacteria that are beneficial to the body Such a vehicle will help strengthen the body's immunity. Prevent infection And strengthen our overall health (7)
In addition vitamin potassium Amino acids And many other antioxidants in apple cider Also helps to maintain various systems Of body Reduce the risk of chronic diseases And helps stop the occurrence of cancer cells as well
eat Apple Cider Vinegar How to be safe?
Apple Cider Vinegar That is in liquid form We can eat in quantity. 1 - 2 Tablespoon or 15 – 30 ml.Per day Which may be mixed in your favorite dish to add flavor Or mixed into drinking water
if Apple Cider Vinegar In other forms Such as capsules Should be eaten according to the amount recommended on the label. Because eating too much apple cider can also have side effects on your health. such as Cause stomach irritation Weathered enamel Or affecting other drugs Which we also eat etc.
Apple Cider Vinegar Is a natural raw material that has many benefits to our body Whether it helps digestion Sugar control Lose weight Nourishing the heart Balance hormones And helps overall health become stronger Which has been confirmed to not cause harm to the body if eaten in the right amount
- Tomoo KONDO, Mikiya KISHI, Takashi FUSHIMI, Shinobu UGAJIN & Takayuki KAGA (2009) Vinegar Intake Reduces Body Weight, Body Fat Mass, and Serum Triglyceride Levels in Obese Japanese Subjects, Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 73: 8, 1837-1843. , DOI: 10.1271 / bbb.90231
- Eleni I Petsiou, Panayota I Mitrou, Sotirios A Raptis, George D Dimitriadis, Effect and mechanisms of action of vinegar on glucose metabolism, lipid profile, and body weight, Nutrition Reviews, Volume 72, Issue 10, 1 October 2014, Pages 651–661, https://doi.org/10.1111/nure.12125
- Carol S. Johnston, Cindy M. Kim, Amanda J. Buller, Vinegar Improves Insulin Sensitivity to a High-Carbohydrate Meal in Subjects With Insulin Resistance or Type 2 Diabetes, Diabetes Care Jan 2004, 27 (1) 281-282; DOI:10.2337 / diacare.27.1.281
- Fushimi, T., Suruga, K., Oshima, Y., Fukiharu, M., Tsukamoto, Y., & Goda, T. (2006). Dietary acetic acid reduces serum cholesterol and triacylglycerols in rats fed a cholesterol-rich diet. British Journal of Nutrition, 95(5), 916-924. doi: 10.1079 / BJN20061740
- Di Wu, Fuminori Kimura, Akiko Takashima, Yoshihiko Shimizu, Akie Takebayashi, Nobuyuki Kita, GuangMei Zhang, Takashi Murakami, Intake of Vinegar Beverage Is Associated with Restoration of Ovulatory Function in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine, 2013. , Volume 230, Issue 1, Pages 17-23, https://doi.org/10.1620/tjem.230.17, https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/tjem/230/1/230_17/_article/-char/en
- Chin Wai Ho, Azwan Mat Lazim, Shazrul Fazry, Umi Kalsum Hj Hussain Zaki, Seng Joe Lim, Varieties, production, composition and health benefits of vinegars: A review, Food Chemistry, Volume 221, 2017, Pages 1621-1630, ISSN 0308. -8146, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.10.128.
- Yagnik, D., Serafin, V., & J Shah, A. (2018). Antimicrobial activity of apple cider vinegar against Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans; downregulating cytokine and microbial protein expression. Scientific reports, 8(1), 1732. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-18618-x