Nowadays, there is a growing awareness of health Especially eating food and vitamin supplements Vitamins that most people tend to buy and eat Usually vitamin C Helps with immunity, vitamin B helps the brain and memory, vitamin E for beautiful skin, but vitamin D is a vitamin that few people think of Because thinking that staying in a tropical country already gets enough from the sunlight But with the lifestyle of most city people who often sit in the office When going out in the sun often wear clothes that cover the body. Including using sunscreen As a result, most urban people lack vitamin D without knowing it.
- With nutrients necessary for the growth of bones and teeth
- Helps control calcium and phosphorus levels needed for strong bones and teeth
- Helps to nourish bones. And strong teeth
- Helps prevent osteopenia and osteoporosis (osteoporosis)
- Helps to build immunity for the body, making it strong and not easily sick
- Helps control calcium levels in the blood Reduce the excretion of calcium from the body.
- Helps support immunity and heart health
- Helps to treat conjunctivitis.
- Increase physical fitness in patients with osteoarthritis (osteoarthritis)
- Improved oxygen delivery from the blood to support different muscle groups while exercising
- Reducing symptoms of fatigue and inflammation of the muscles.
- Increase muscle strength and endurance Better able to withstand shocks
Vitamin D deficiency Causing the cartilaginous legs to bend, tooth decay, muscle weakness When an accident causes fractures easily Vitamin D deficiency will inhibit insulin secretion. Therefore increasing the risk of developing diabetes
While helping to absorb calcium into the bloodstream And promotes effective inflammatory responses, especially the cardiovascular system And also found that vitamin D helps promote healthy endothelial cell function Vitamin D may also help to stop renin levels, which can help to maintain normal blood pressure. This vitamin D3 supplement provides vitamin D3 175 mcg (7,000 IU) per softgel in the form of Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol). We recommend that you perform a 25-hydroxy vitamin D blood test after taking 3 months to assess and Adjust your dose Your best vitamin D level in the blood should be at 50–80 ng / ml consistently throughout the year.